- PumpJack may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by PumpJack. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the PumpJack website.
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through PumpJack's public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
- PumpJack encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from PumpJack so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. PumpJack is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the PumpJack website.
- PumpJack collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- PumpJack may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from PumpJack and its affiliates. PumpJack may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- PumpJack does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- PumpJack may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to PumpJack, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- PumpJack will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on PumpJack or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of PumpJack; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of PumpJack, or the public.
- PumpJack secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- PumpJack does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
- We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from PumpJack by contacting us here:
- PumpJack will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. PumpJack encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how PumpJack is protecting your information.
- PumpJack welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that PumpJack has not adhered to this Statement, please contact PumpJack at:
- PumpJack.me Thought Leader Marketing 7525 Maplecrest Road, Box 106, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46835
- Email Address: PumpJack@PumpJack.me.
- Effective as of December 23, 2016